Is your life pattern working perfectly, and do you constantly have a positive attitude toward whatever you do? What about personal objectives? Do you establish personal goals for yourself regularly, and do you always achieve what you set out to do?
If you don’t, it’s time to ask yourself why.
- When did you last set yourself some personal goals?
- Do you know exactly what have you achieved over the past few years?
- Do you know exactly what you want to achieve over the next few years?
- How good are you at balancing work leisure time?
- How well do you mix with friends and work colleagues, are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What is it that keeps you awake at night?
- How confident are you about your ability to succeed?
- Who do you talk to about your concerns, ideas and aspirations?
These are just a few of the many issues that would be discussed with your Life Coach on a CMF Life Coaching Programme.
Life Coaching Programmes are a way of providing individuals with personal support that is committed to fostering success and development. Your Life Coach will make a difference to your life by supporting you and encouraging you in your personal and professional development.
Your Life Coach will work with you to enhance your quality of life and show you ways to achieve your goals. They will help you to identify where you are now, where you want to get to, and how to get there;, not simply by imposing their ideas or telling you what to do, but by helping you to find your own way and keep you moving along that track.
Life Coaching is a concept that is rapidly helping people of all ages to move forward with confidence. Each person is allocated an individual coach whose job it is to coach and mentor the individual in a variety of skills and attitudes, act as a sounding board for new ideas, concepts or career plans, and develop new thinking and learning styles.
All our Life Coaching Programmes are designed around you and your individual needs. No two programmes are alike because no two people are alike.
CMF has access to a variety of coaches and mentors to help give you practical advice, and share their experiences and learning.
If you’re interested in working with a Life Coach, get in touch with us and take the next steps in your development journey.